Friday, June 21, 2013

I'm a weather forecasting analyst and a song analyst

Currently the weather outside of my office is 32'c'f and its also haze due to the open burning in Sumatra. I'm soo upset to know that nothing is done by the Indonesian government to limit their open burning in their country. Its really effecting the neighbors country. Especially our country Malaysia. We are advice by our government to limit our outdoor activities especially in areas which recorded hazardous level of air quality, as the smoke contained more than 1,400 chemical substances that could cause cancer.

Actually me and my friend plan to go visit Johor this weekend. We did plan it long time ago to get together, to spend time and tour around Johor. Well, not easy for us to get together like this since each of us have started working. My ticket is already book tonight. I was really hopping that the haze was not soo bad in Johor but I was wrong. I heard that it was reported by the Department of Environment (DoE),Johor was the worst affected by the haze, with the Air Pollutant Index (API) reading at 383 at 11 am, up from 337 at 7 am, forcing the temporary closure of 211 schools in the district. Mann.... even school are closed. How to go rides at Lego Land? will the park be closed too? *disappointed*

Well, lets just stop thinking about that for a while shall we? Actually I want to share this song with all of you. yess with the lyric too. I've been playing this on repeat today to kill the time. Its Friday mehh.. its normal for workers like us to keep looking at time and wait for 5.30 p.m to leave the office. hahaha.

Check out this song from Labrinth feat. Emeli Sandé - Beneath Your Beautiful



You tell all the boys "No"
Makes you feel good, yeah.
I know you're out of my league
But that won't scare me away, oh, no

You've carried on so long,
You couldn't stop if you tried it.
You've built your wall so high
That no one could climb it,
But I'm gonna try.

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful?
Would you let me see beneath your perfect?
Take it off now, girl, take it off now, girl
I wanna see inside
Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight?

You let all the girls go
Makes you feel good, don't it?
Behind your Broadway show
I heard a boy say, "Please, don't hurt me"

You've carried on so long
You couldn't stop if you tried it.
You've built your wall so high
That no one could climb it.
But I'm gonna try

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful?
Would you let me see beneath your perfect?
Take it off now, boy, take it off now, boy
I wanna see inside
Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight, oh, tonight?

See beneath, see beneath,
I...
Tonight
I...

I'm gonna climb on top your ivory tower
I'll hold your hand and then we'll jump right out
We'll be falling, falling but that's OK
'Cause I'll be right here
I just wanna know

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful?
Would you let me see beneath your perfect?
Take it off now, girl, take it off now, girl (take it off now, boy,take it off now, boy)
'Cause I wanna see inside
Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight, oh, oh, oh, tonight?
See beneath your beautiful, oh, tonight.
We ain't perfect, we ain't perfect, no.
Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight?


Since I have plenty of time, let me be the song analyst for now. *pulak dahh* Hahaha! sooo..in my opinion, this song is about a guy that try to get to know the girl who is very unsure of her self. Full of doubt and Insecure. She have very little trust for guys. She has been hiding her feels and shielding her heart that even when she’s met someone who loves her she can’t help but be closed off.

Okeh till we meet next time. This post is just my rant out of boredom. You don't have to read. If you guys just done reading it, Thank you! :D *hugs* hahahahahaha...



No comments: