Sunday, March 8, 2015

Kinabalu Experience : Above Clouds

Hi readers.. how are you? hope your days full of smiles.

I remember 3 years ago I've posted on my facebook this picture.

I was soo determined to climb up the Kinabalu Mountain  
Here we go... this year I made it! Alhamdulillah. What an achievement. Still can't believe I was up there. Soo real, soo high.. soo beautiful! Subhanallah.. glory be to Allah.

Saturday, 21st February 2015

The journey was soo beautiful. The whole trip was a great trip alhamdulillah. Good company, good scenery, good feelings.. good everything. It was a total de-stress from everyday routine especially from work life. ;)

Me and my Kinabalu member. Us, before climb up to summit - Picture credit to Abg Zul.

We started from Mesilau trail - Laban Rata Rest house -  Summit Trail - Low's Peak.
Descend back to Laban Rata Rest house and straight down to Kinabalu park through Timpohon Trail.

Sun rise behind donkey'ears peak
The South peak a.k.a Puncak Seringgit. A very famous peak. 

I am certain of my dream. I'm above the clouds... soo right now, I am dare to dream big, because I believe one day all my dream will certainly come true. InsyaAllah.


What next on my list? hehe ;)


  

No comments: