Saturday, December 3, 2011

Readers and Friends, I am so sorry...

I'm sorry that I don't know how to spell
I'm sorry that I don't know how to write
I'm sorry that I confess out loud
I'm sorry that I make you shy
I'm sorry that I cant control my heart
I'm sorry that I annoyed you
I'm sorry that I have been dumb liking him
I'm sorry that I speak without grammar
I'm sorry that I speak out from my heart
I'm sorry that I am not pretty enough for him
I'm sorry that I have to apologize to you
I'm sorry that I said that I'm sorry
I'm sorry that I said it again
I'm sorry that I said it again and again
I'm sorry and I'm just soo sorry....

3 comments:

Sizzling Suzai said...

lor y r u being so sorry?!! hehe..evrybody is making a mistake coz nobody is perfecto! =))

Unknown said...

lelaki akan serabut kalau perempuan selalu i'm sorry...


sedih nya bila menghayati situasi kau..

semoga semuanya kenangan pahit ni cepat2 berlalu.

chesakinah said...

@suzai : kan.. dont know mang. just feel down lately.

@zulfikar : Aku minta maaf dekat korang semua. bukan dkt dia. sebab banyak sangat post benda jiwa-jiwa dlm blog ni. aku sendiri lemas.hahaha

btw, thaks mang! you all are good friend! :)