Friday, March 16, 2012

When You're Gone ( The Cranberries)



Hold onto love that is what I do now that I've found you.
And from above everything's stinking, they're not around you.

And in the night, I could be helpless,
I could be lonely, sleeping without you.

And in the day, everything's complex,
There's nothing simple, when I'm not around you.

But I'll miss you when you're gone, that is what I do. Hey, baby!
And it's going to carry on, that is what I do. Hey, baby...

Hold onto my hands, I feel I'm sinking, sinking without you.
And to my mind, everything's stinking, stinking without you.

And in the night, I could be helpless,
I could be lonely, sleeping without you.

And in the day, everything's complex,
There's nothing simple, when I'm not around you.

But I'll miss you when you're gone, that is what I do. Hey, baby!
And it's going to carry on, that is what I do. hey, baby...



Antara lagu feveret tuuhh.. tapi still paling feveret dari cranberries mestilah lagu zombie kann. hahaha. lagu zaman kita kecik-kecik dulu tuu.. :D

Seperti yang telah heboh dekat radio, The Cranberries bakal datang Malaysia pada 4 April 2012, bertempat di Stadium Negara, jam 8.30 malam tau! chewahh! iklan macam boleh pegi jer.. hahaha. tapi sesapa yang minat habis dengan cranberries ni boleh la tengok harga tiket dekat sini ~ The Cranberries Live In Malaysia

******


**Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I dont have.**

1 comment:

Solihin Zubir said...

lagu cranberries yg sy tau, Zombie jela.. haha..